childrensbookradio

Children's Video Books on India

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

#20 Youtube

I've known about youtube for quite some time and waste inordinate amounts of time there but anyway it's a pretty cool site because you can catch up on videos you haven't seen, parts of shows you missed, old time stuff and even friends who've posted video of their kids and that sort of thing. My oldest daughter is quite an addict herself - but some of her friends are into theatre and so we've been able to see some of their performances on youtube when we weren't able to attend. So I watched the new Lady Gaga video of her newest song "Bad Romance" because someone had told me it was pretty disturbing and she wouldn't let her daughter watch it. Mine has already watched it anyway so I had to see for myself. So yes it is a bit disturbing -not to ruin it for you but it involves corpses and electrocution. So I will embed it here as I'm sure no one else in libraryland will do so - think of it as my contribution to performance art.

No comments:

Post a Comment