childrensbookradio

Children's Video Books on India

Thursday, January 21, 2010

#23 The Summary

Okay at long last I am finished. The favorites for me were flickr, the online image generators, Library Thing, rollyo, youtube, googledocs and audiobooks. I really liked the variety of resources that we looked at that I probably would not have looked at on my own. I definitely will be better able to help others with some of these resources and be better able to recommend some of these tools. The problems with broken or old links made things somewhat frustrating at times so I think the program should be updated with fresh links. I definitely would like to participate in something like this again- having it self-paced was great for me. I will say that it is definitely time consuming - I had to work on the entire thing at my own pace from home - I never would have had time or the quiet time to work on it at my branch and I think it is something I'm sure will impact some individuals from starting or finishing this program. Overall though I had a lot of fun experimenting with the different resources and would love to participate in more online training.

No comments:

Post a Comment