childrensbookradio

Children's Video Books on India

Thursday, January 21, 2010

#21 Podcasts

I went on podcast.com and podcastalley.com and explored some book links. Since I'm a children's librarian I searched specifically for books for children and found children's video books on India which has this Becka and the Big Bubble series of animated books where she travels to India, San Diego, the North Pole, etc. I also found childrens book radio which has reviews of books and interviews with authors. I posted a link to both on my bloglines account. Looking at podcast information that has been posted by libraries those that I found had podcasts on the following subjects: an overview of resources at the library, events hosted by the library, book reviews, how to research a paper, etc. So it looks like there are plenty of practical uses for libraries.

No comments:

Post a Comment